Children’s Visitation Center
I’ve gotten a Court Order for Supervised Visits? Now What?
Steps for requesting services:
- Obtain a Court Order.
- Each party sets-up an intake appointment with Youth Connections.
- Have intake appointment with supervisor where each party will fill out intake forms and go over the visitation procedures.
- CVC Coordinator will schedule visitation times.
Services will not begin until both parties have completed the intake process.
Reasons to Use a CVC facility:
- Encountering problems at home with your own visitation schedule
- Inconsistent or irresponsible visits
- Alcohol or Drug abuse
We want to help establish a stress-free routine for you and your children.
We can provide:
- A positive environment for visits or exchanges
- On-site monitored visits with video and audio recordings.
- Off-site monitored visits at Youth Connections approved locations
- Help to establish a visitation routine, which ensures stability
- Confidential support to parents and children
Resources to help prepare parent and child for visitation.